As a Member of Technical Staff (MTS) or Senior Member of Technical Staff (SMTS),
- Develop high quality embedded software for our automotive and IoT SoC.
- Will be involved in planning, designing and implementing new software solutions for automotive and IoT products.
- Understand and analyse the performance requirements and develop SW to meet these requirements.
- Responsibility includes requirements analysis, design, architecture, coding and testing different parts or whole of the product.
- Responsible for resolving customer’s change requests and/or field/lab defects.
- Develop solutions for validation of the software products.
- Need to instrument the SW for profiling, troubleshooting and optimization.
- Will be involved in reviewing HW schematics and working with Electrical Engineer for port assignments and pin mux assignments.
- Understand, adapt or tailor the SW development process to meet the requirements of various automotive and security certification bodies.
All positions require a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer science or Electrical and Electronics Engineering. An overall industry experience of 5 to 10+ years is also required. Experience in all or some of the following areas will be key in bringing success to this position
- Programming experience in ANSI C , C++, scripting languages.
- General Computer architecture know-how, knowledge of ARM architecture, DSP architectures, multi-core SMP/AMP architecture
- Experience in embedded systems software development for microcontrollers
- Development and debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software (device drivers, real-time OS (RTOS), BSP etc.) using JTAG, Oscilloscope , logic analysers, etc.
- Knowledge of HW/ communication interfaces like SDIO, USB, SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, Timers, Ethernet, CAN , LIN, PLC, DisplayPort, MIPI, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO 26262 and AUTOSAR specifications is a definite plus.
- Knowledge of Audio, Vision, Radar and Sensor Fusion algorithms and MATLAB programming will be added advantage.
- Experience with source control like GIT, change control related tools, make-files, debug tools, logic analysers, etc.
- Good command of English (speaking & writing)